Tamiya 1/10th TT-01E Zakspeed Mercedes-Benz 190 E Evo.II Kit
The 1/10, electric Zakspeed Mercedes-Benz 190 E Evo.II 4WD Kit lets drivers recreate the celebrated car from the 1992 DTM racing series! Features the popular TT-01E on-road chassis, a torque-tuned 540 motor, a TBLE-02S ESC, a polycarbonate body with scale details, bellcrank steering, rubber slicks and gold 6-spoke wheels.
- TT-01E plastic on-road chassis.
- Torque-tuned 540 motor.
- TBLE-02S ESC.
- Polycarbonate 190 E body with separate molded mirror, wing and grille parts, plus a plated Mercedes-Benz 3-star emblem. Marking stickers are included to recreate sponsor logos, car numbers and more.
- Plastic friction dampers.
- Bellcrank steering.
- Fully independent double wishbone suspension.
- Gear differentials.
- Rubber slicks.
- 6-spoke wheels, molded in gold.
- Adjustable front toe angle.
- Adjustable ground clearance.
- Adjustable gear ratio.
- Adjustable wheelbase.
- Plastic bushings.
TT-01 Type E chassis, 540 motor, ESC, clear Mercedes 190 body, tires,
foam bumper, 19 tooth pinion gear, 61 tooth spur gear, window
Needed To Complete
Length: 17.5" (445mm)
Width: 7.2" (184mm)
Wheelbase: 10.1" (257mm)
Length: 17.3" (440mm)
Width: 7.5" (190mm) at widest point
Height: 4" (102mm)