SG740 Kraken Kit- a new standard in RC helicopters!
New power train enclosed in aluminium case, durable quiet and modular.
New steel alloy main shat with an integrated big one-way bearing.
Independent belt shafts for the transmission and the tail for even easier maintenance.
New ultra light, 7075 aluminum alloy highly adjustable rotor head with front mounted blade grp arms and a fully customizable dampening system.
New tail case with quick tail fin replacement and 22% lighter than the old Goblin tail case.
New body and boom design with integrated frames and an ultra light canopy.
New boom detachemnt system for improved crash durability.Crash resistant mechanics.
- Airframe weight: 2680 ( with blades, no battery, no electronic )
- Main rotor diameter: 1558 mm (with 690 mm blades)
- Main blade length: 650 to 730mm
- Tail rotor diameter: 284 mm (with 105 mm tail blades)
- Tail blade length: 105 to 115 mm
- Cyclic servos: standard size 40mm
- Tail servo: standard size 40mm
- Main ratio: 12.1 to 8.8 :1 (21T included: 10.4:1)
- Tail ratio: 5.0-4.8:1 (27T included: 4.8:1)
- Typical speed controller: 12S 160A
- Typical motor size: 12S 500-560 Kv, 4525 series (max dimension: 62 mm diameter, 70 mm height)
- Battery compartment: 12S 4200/5500 mAh (max dimension: 56mmx70mmx320mm, suggested weight from 1400gr to 1700gr)
- 21T motor pulley (other pulley sizes available)
- 2 battery tray with straps
- 690 mm main blades
- 105 mm tail blades