CellPro FUIM3 USB PC interface cable For 4S,10s,powerlab 8 Chargers
This high speed, opto-isolated, PC USB interface module is designed to provide safe, 2-way communication between Revolectrix products and a PC USB port. For use with free PC software, supports firmware updates, and PC compatible GUI software for Revolectrix Chargers and Battery Management Systems, Co-Pilot II Flight Stabilization systems and other products. Drivers for this device are available from within the available PC software programs for Revolectrix products by clicking the link "download usb driver".
IMPORTANT - order this product for the Cellpro 10s charger in order to access all the features available through the P.C. software including Internet Upgradable firmware, custom preset creation and downloading, speaker volume adjust, LCD contrast, etc.
This device is backward compatible with the FUIM1,FUIM2. If you have older FMA Direct products that require the FUIM1,FUIM2, this device will substitute for the older USB interface adapter.
Contents includes a Mini A-to-USB adapter cable and the USB interface module,
the Unit does not come with product Viewer or Control Software. These applications are provided for free in the download section of our Web site. This is a great value-added enhancement for your FMA Direct Cellpro 4s,10s and powerlab 8
Click here to download FREE Cellpro Multi4 Charge Control Software
Those using FireFox, click here:
Cellpro PowerLab 8 PC Charge Control Software (CCS) installs from the FMA website using one of the following methods.
Please note, for best results, the Charge Control Software requires Microsoft Windows 2000 or higher. The FMA software requires Microsoft .NET 2.0 in order to install, launch and run semi-automatic updates. If you run Windows Vista x64 bit, you will be required to upgrade your existing Microsoft .NET 3.0 software install (included with Windows Vista) to Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1. If you have recently performed an O.S. upgrade to Win7 (not a fresh install), you may need to re-install .NET 3.5 SP1 due to a confirmed bug in the update process which may cause problems when using .NET click once applications. Re-installing .NET 3.5 SP1 from the following MS web page will solve the problem. You may install this required update through Windows Update utility or by going to the Microsoft Download Center.
IMPORTANT: If you use a dial up connection and you use a dial up accelerator, disable it before proceeding. After installation, you may also need to disable it any time you launch the Cellpro PowerLab 8 Charge Control Software in order to receive updates without problems.
This is the preferred method of installation. This procedure requires that you have Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher and that it is set up as your default web browser for Windows.
If Internet Explorer is your default web browser, proceed to step 8 below. Otherwise, complete the following steps first:
1. Start > Control Panel
2. In the Control Panel, double-click Add or Remove Programs
3. In the Add or Remove Programs dialog, click Set Program Access and Defaults in the left panel
4. Open the Custom panel (if required)
5. Under Choose a default Web browser, click Internet Explorer
6. Click OK
7. Close the Add or Remove Programs dialog and the Control Panel dialog
* After installing the Charge Control Software, you can revert back to your preferred browser.
8. To install the FMA software using Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher set to your default browser, click:
Install Cellpro PowerLab 8 Charge Control Software
The above link to the install program will first check your computer for .NET 2.0. If it is not already present, it will automatically install .NET from the Microsoft website. After .NET is installed, the FMA software will install and launch.
9. Once the Charge Control Software launches, connect the PC interface to the PC's USB port, but do not connect it to the charger yet. Click on the link in the bottom left corner of the main program window titled "Download USB Driver". Follow the on-screen instructions to install the correct driver for your Windows operating system. Now connect the other end of the PC interface to the charger. With the Comm port set to "Auto", after less than 1 minute, the text "Waiting to Start" should appear at the top of the CCS program window. If the message indicates "No Data from Charger", check your connections and make sure the charger has power applied.
If you are using Mozilla Firefox as your default browser and you can not or do not want to change to IE 6.0 or higher, then follow these steps:
1. Install Microsoft .NET 2.0 by clicking the following link:
Install Microsoft .NET 2.0
2. Install the Mozilla Firefox .NET 2.0 plug-in by clicking the following link:
Install Mozilla Firefox .NET 2.0 plug-in
3. Install the FMA software using the following link:
Install Cellpro PowerLab 8 Charge Control Software
* Select �Run Click Once Application� when prompted by Firefox
If the install files used by Firefox remain on your computer after installation, you may remove them once installation has completed successfully. The following files may be found on your desktop and can safely be removed after installation:
4. Once the Charge Control Software launches, connect the PC interface to the PC's USB port, but do not connect it to the charger yet. Click on the link in the bottom left corner of the main program window titled "Download USB Driver". Follow the on-screen instructions to install the correct driver for your Windows operating system. Now connect the other end of the PC interface to the charger. With the Comm port set to "Auto", after less than 1 minute, the text "Waiting to Start" should appear at the top of the CCS program window. If the message indicates "No Data from Charger", check your connections and make sure the charger has power applied.